Sunday, July 24, 2011

Reunited

Alas! I have returned to my blog. Assuredly, I have no time for you, Blog, but you lure me in with your promises of therapeutic ramblings and incessant time-wasting.




It's been almost an entire year since I last updated, and what a year of my life to fail at blogging about...



Let's see if I can manage to recap the most momentous, life-changing, incredible, difficult, and joyful year of my life.... in a few sentences and photo. Ahem...



October 16, 2010:







October 17, 2010:




















And now, Laiken Robert, nine incredible months later:







Nobody could have, despite their best efforts, EVER prepared my heart (or my mind) for motherhood. The last nine months have been the best, and hardest, of my life.






Our hearts are full, our floors are cluttered, our brains are scattered, and our bank accounts are dwindling... and we are in love.

1 comment:

  1. oh, your last little paragraph brought tears to my eyes! oh the wonder and beauty of the leadership of God. he is so wise in what he brings us, and children are such a glorious reward. it's been a joy walking this out with you - even if across the country. :) love you joelle!

    ReplyDelete